Package Included : ZTE Zmax Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for ZTE Zmax Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the driver to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable usb driver for your device.
ZTE Zmax Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 Quad Core
Screen Size : 5.7 Inches, 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution
Camera : 8.0MP Primary Camera + 1.6MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 2 GB
GPU : Adreno 305
Dimensions : 162.6 x 83.8 x 8.9 mm
Weight : 189.9 gram
ZTE Zmax Android USB Driver Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your ZTE Zmax Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for ZTE Zmax Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your ZTE Zmax Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (ZTE Zmax Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your ZTE Zmax Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
ZTE Zmax Android USB Driver For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32Bit-64Bit Free Download
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.