Package Included : ZTE V889S Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for ZTE V889S Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the driver to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable usb driver for your device.
ZTE V889S Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
Operating System : Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Processor : 1.0GHz MediaTek MTK6577 Dual Core
Screen Size : 4.0 inches, 800 x 480 pixels
Camera : 3.2 MP Primary Camera
RAM : 512 Mb
GPU : PowerVR SGX531 Ultra
Dimensions : 124 x 64 x 11.9 mm
Weight : 133 gram
ZTE V889S Android USB Driver Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your ZTE V889S Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for ZTE V889S Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your ZTE V889S Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (ZTE V889S Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your ZTE V889S Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
ZTE V889S Android USB Driver For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32Bit-64Bit Free Download
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.