Pc Suite For Mpie V2 Phone + USB Driver Latest Version
Mpie V2 Pc Suite Software with USB Driver For Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 32bit/64bit
First of all, welcome to MobileResources.biz a one stop portal for those who looking for related information about smartphone. If you are looking for a pc suite software or usb driver for Mpie V2, you have come to the right place. Thing you need to take note before downloading this stuff is that this is free to use tool which developed by a third party (this is not official release for Mpie V2). Here on Mobileresources.biz, we just gathering all compatible usb driver and pc suite for all Android smartphone and this tool is meant for Windows OS only and unfortunately this installation will never work with Linux or Macintoshdistribution. But you are welcome to contact us to manually request addiitional tool incase you not using Windows OS.
Mpie V2 Pc Suite and USB Driver Download Area
Starting January 2015, we combined all the resources into one .zip/.rar archive to make your job easier.
- 2 x Pc Suite Software For Windows OS
- 1 x USB Drivers for Mpie V2
- 1 x Instruction Manual
About Mpie V2
Date Manufactured: December 2015
Network Band: GSM / 3G
Operating System: Android v5.1
Processor: 1.3GHz Quad Core
Display: 5.5 inches, 960 x 540 resolution
Camera: 2MP + 2MP
We receive many request on confused user that having problem how to install this software. Here is a simple tutorial how to connect your Mpie V2 to computer using pc suite. But first, you will need to install the usb driver. (More detailed tutorial in the archive).
- Download a copy of software and usb driver, (link available below) and extract it, put in one folder.
- Get a usb cable and connect your Mpie V2 (make sure your phone is ON).
- Your computer will detect a new device (that's your smartphone). Now, when computer ask the usb driver located, point it to the folder where you place the driver just now.
- When the installation is success, install the pc suite software. (It is recommended that you connect to internet for this software to find the latest update and please install the update first).
- Open the Pc suite software and click on USB Cable method, make sure your Mpie V2 is connected and give a few second for software to locate your smartphone.