Package Included : Symphony Studio 50 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
You will need a usb driver for a specific task such as connecting to pc, upgrade firmware, copying files and folders, flash your phone and many more. Free usb drivers for Symphony Studio 50 Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device. In future article, we will publish a video tutorial how to install the driver to computer for your convenience.
Symphony Studio 50 Android Specification:
Body & Weight: 165.5 x 85.3 x 8.5 millimeter
Camera Factors : Autofocus, LED flash, up to 4x zoom, face beauty, panorama mode
Camera Resolution : (Back) 8 Megapixel
Camera Resolution : (Front)2 Megapixel
Colors Available : Black
Display Size & Resolution: 6.0 inches, qHD 540 x 960 pixels
Display Type : IPS Touchscreen
Graphics processing unit (GPU) : Mali 400
Memory Card Slot : MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Operating System : Android Lollipop v5.0
Processor : Quad-Core, 1.3 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
ROM: 8 GB
Release Date : August 2015
SensorsAccelerometer : Accelerometer, G-Sensor, proximity, magnetic sensor, G-sensor, hall sensor
SIM Card Type : Dual SIM
USB: MicroUSB v2.0, USB-on-the-go (OTG)
Wireless LAN: Yes, Wi-Fi
New model Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x Symphony Studio 50 English User Manual
Symphony Studio 50 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Symphony Studio 50 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Symphony Studio 50 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Symphony Studio 50 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Symphony Studio 50 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Symphony Studio 50 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Symphony Studio 50 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.