Package Included : MTech A8 Infinity Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for MTech A8 Infinity Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device.
MTech A8 Infinity Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Operating System : Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Processor : 1.0GHz Dual Core
Screen Size : 3.5 Inches, 320 x 480 Pixels
Camera : 1.3MP Primary Camera + 0.3MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 256 MB
Dimensions : 118 x 63 x 11mm
Weight : 75 gram
New mtech a8 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x mtech a8 English User Manual
MTech A8 Infinity Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your MTech A8 Infinity Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for MTech A8 Infinity Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your MTech A8 Infinity Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (MTech A8 Infinity Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your MTech A8 Infinity Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
MTech A8 Infinity Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.