Package Included : Lenovo A3600 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for Lenovo A3600 Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device.
Lenovo A3600 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6582M, Cortex-A7 Quad Core
Screen Size : 4.5 Inches, 854 x 480 Pixels
Camera : 5.0MP Primary Camera + 0.3MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 512 Mb
GPU : Mali-400
Dimensions : 131 x 66 x 9.95mm
Weight : 139 gram
New lenovo a3600 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x lenovo a3600 English User Manual
Lenovo A3600 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Lenovo A3600 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Lenovo A3600 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Lenovo A3600 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Lenovo A3600 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Lenovo A3600 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Lenovo A3600 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.