Package Included : KingSing S2 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for KingSing S2 Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device.
KingSing S2 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6582, Cortex-A7 Quad Core
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 960 x 540 Pixel
Camera : 8.0MP Primary Camera + 2.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 1 GB
GPU : Mali-400 MP
Dimensions : 135.2 x 69.2 x 7.9mm
Weight : 141 gram
New kingsing s2 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x kingsing s2 English User Manual
KingSing S2 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your KingSing S2 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for KingSing S2 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your KingSing S2 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (KingSing S2 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your KingSing S2 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
KingSing S2 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.