Package Included : Newman K1S Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Newman K1S Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.2 (Jelly bean)
Processor : 1.7GHz MediaTek MTK6592, Cortex-A7 Octa Core
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 1280 x 720 Pixels
Camera : 13.0MP Primary Camera + 2.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 2 GB
GPU : Mali-450 MP4
Dimensions : 143 x 74 x 10 mm
Weight : 180 gram
New newman k1s Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x newman k1s English User Manual
Newman K1S Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Newman K1S Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Newman K1S Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Newman K1S Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Newman K1S Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Newman K1S Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Newman K1S Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.