Package Included : BlackBerry Leap USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for BlackBerry Leap. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device.
BlackBerry Leap Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Operating System : BlackBerry OS 10.3.1
Processor : 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual Core
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 720 x 1280 Pixels
Camera : 8.0MP Primary Camera + 2.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 2 GB
GPU : Adreno 305
Dimensions : 144 x 72.8 x 9.5 mm
Weight : 170 gram
New blackberry leap Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x blackberry leap English User Manual
BlackBerry Leap Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your BlackBerry Leap mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for BlackBerry Leap usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your BlackBerry Leap, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (BlackBerry Leap), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your BlackBerry Leap mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
BlackBerry Leap USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.