Package Included : Nokia Asha 503 USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for Nokia Asha 503. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device.
Nokia Asha 503 Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Nokia Asha Software v1.2
Screen Size : 3.0 Inches, 240 x 320 Pixels
Camera : 5.0MP Primary Camera
RAM : 128 MB
Dimensions : 102.6 x 60.6 x 12.7mm
Weight : 110 gram
New nokia asha 503 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x nokia asha 503 English User Manual
Nokia Asha 503 Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Nokia Asha 503 mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Nokia Asha 503 usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Nokia Asha 503, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Nokia Asha 503), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Nokia Asha 503 mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Nokia Asha 503 USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.