Package Included : Dell Streak 10 Pro Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Dell Streak 10 Pro Android Specification:
Operating System : Android v3.2 (Honeycomb)
Processor : 1.0GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 T20, Cortex-A9 Dual Core
Screen Size : 10.1 Inches, 800 x 1280 Pixels Resolution (Corning Gorilla Glass)
Camera : 5.0MP Primary Camera + 2.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 1 GB
GPU : ULP GeForce
Dimensions : 262.3 x 178 x 13mm
Weight : 727 gram
New dell streak 10 pro Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x dell streak 10 pro English User Manual
Dell Streak 10 Pro Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Dell Streak 10 Pro Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Dell Streak 10 Pro Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Dell Streak 10 Pro Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Dell Streak 10 Pro Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Dell Streak 10 Pro Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Dell Streak 10 Pro Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.