Package Included : UTOK 5008 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for UTOK 5008 Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device.
UTOK 5008 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.2 (Jelly bean
Processor : 1.7GHz MediaTek MTK6592, Cortex-A7 Octa Core
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 1280 x 720 Pixels Resolution + IPS Screen
Camera : 8.0MP Primary Camera + 5.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 2 GB
GPU : Mali-450
Dimensions : 71 x 146 x 8mm
Weight : 137 gram
New utok 5008 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x utok 5008 English User Manual
UTOK 5008 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your UTOK 5008 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for UTOK 5008 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your UTOK 5008 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (UTOK 5008 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your UTOK 5008 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
UTOK 5008 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.