Package Included : BLU Life One XL Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
BLU Life One XL Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916, Cortex-A53 Quad Core
Screen Size : 5.5 Inches, 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution (16M colors)
Camera : 13.0MP Primary Camera + 5.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 1 GB
GPU : Adreno 306
Dimensions : 156 x 78 x 8.3mm
Weight : 151gram
New blu life one xl Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x blu life one xl English User Manual
BLU Life One XL Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your BLU Life One XL Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for BLU Life One XL Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your BLU Life One XL Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (BLU Life One XL Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your BLU Life One XL Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
BLU Life One XL Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.