Package Included : Allview Twin X2 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Allview Twin X2 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.4GHz MediaTek MTK6592M, Cortex-A7 Octa Core
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution + 16M colors
Camera : 8.0MP Primary Camera + 2.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 1 GB
GPU : Mali-450 MP4
Dimensions : 140.3 x 70.1 x 8mm
Weight : 149.7 gram
New allview twin x2 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x allview twin x2 English User Manual
Allview Twin X2 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Allview Twin X2 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Allview Twin X2 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Allview Twin X2 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Allview Twin X2 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Allview Twin X2 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Allview Twin X2 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.