Package Included : Adcom A-Note Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Adcom A-Note Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.5GHz MediaTek MTK6582, Cortex-A7 Quad Core
Screen Size : 5.5 Inches, 960 x 540 Pixels Resolution + IPS Display
Camera : 8.0MP Primary Camera + 3.2MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 1 GB
GPU : Mali-400
Dimensions : 155 x 79 x 9.2mm
Weight : 140 gram
New adcom anote Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x adcom anote English User Manual
Adcom A-Note Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Adcom A-Note Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Adcom A-Note Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Adcom A-Note Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Adcom A-Note Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Adcom A-Note Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Adcom A-Note Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.