Package Included : Obi S400 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Obi S400 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Operating System : Android v4.2.2 (Jelly bean)
Processor : 1.2GHz MediaTek MTK6572, Cortex-A7 Dual Core
Screen Size : 4.0 Inches, 480 x 800 Pixels Resolution
Camera : 2.0MP Primary Camera + 0.3MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 512 Mb
GPU : Mali-400 MP1
Dimensions : 123.5 x 63.35 x 11mm
Weight : 118 gram
New obi s400 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x obi s400 English User Manual
Obi S400 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Obi S400 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Obi S400 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Obi S400 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Obi S400 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Obi S400 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Obi S400 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.