Package Included : Zen Ultrafone 504 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for Zen Ultrafone 504 Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the it to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable one for your device.
Zen Ultrafone 504 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.2.2 (Jelly bean)
Processor : 1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6577, Cortex-A9 Dual Core
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 480 x 800 Pixels Resolution + IPS Touchscreen
Camera : 5.0MP Primary Camera + 1.3MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 512 Mb
GPU : PowerVR SGX531
New zen ultrafone 504 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x zen ultrafone 504 English User Manual
Zen Ultrafone 504 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Zen Ultrafone 504 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Zen Ultrafone 504 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Zen Ultrafone 504 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Zen Ultrafone 504 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Zen Ultrafone 504 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Zen Ultrafone 504 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.