Package Included : BQ S37 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
BQ S37 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.3GHz MediaTek MTK6572A, Cortex-A7 Dual Core
Screen Size : 3.5 Inches, 480 x 320 Pixels Resolution + IPS Touchscreen
Camera : 3.0MP Primary Camera + 0.3MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 512 Mb
GPU : Mali-400
Dimensions : 115.3 x 60 x 12.8mm
Weight : 118 gram
New bq s37 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x bq s37 English User Manual
BQ S37 Android Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your BQ S37 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for BQ S37 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your BQ S37 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (BQ S37 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your BQ S37 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
BQ S37 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.