Package Included : ZTE Zinger Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
ZTE Zinger Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + UMTS 850/900/1900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8210, Cortex-A7 Dual Core
Screen Size : 3.5 Inches, 320 x 480 Pixels Resolution
Camera : 2.0MP Primary Camera
RAM : 512 Mb
GPU : Adreno 302
Dimensions : 117.6 x 62 x 12.2mm
Weight : 110 gram
New zte zinger Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x zte zinger English User Manual
ZTE Zinger Android USB Driver Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your ZTE Zinger Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for ZTE Zinger Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your ZTE Zinger Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (ZTE Zinger Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your ZTE Zinger Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
ZTE Zinger Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.