Package Included : Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Operating System : Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)
Processor : 1.0GHz Spreadtrum SC6820, Cortex-A5 Single Core
Screen Size : 3.5 Inches, 320 x 480 Pixels Resolution + IPS Touchscreen
Camera : 0.3MP Primary Camera
RAM : 256 MB
GPU : Mali-300
Dimensions : 116.8 x 61 x 8.3mm
New zyrex onescribe za966 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x zyrex onescribe za966 English User Manual
Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android USB Driver Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Zyrex OneScribe ZA966 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.