Package Included : Fly Snap Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for Fly Snap Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the driver to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable usb driver for your device.
Fly Snap Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
Processor : 1.3GHz Mediatek Quad Core
Screen Size : 4.0 Inches, 480 x 800 Pixels Screen Resolution
Camera : 5.0MP Primary Camera + 2.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : 512 Mb
GPU : Mali-400 MP2
Dimensions : 124.2 x 64.1 x 9.8mm
Weight : 106 gram
New fly snap Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC Power Charger Adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x USB Data cable
1 x fly snap English User Manual
Fly Snap Android USB Driver Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your Fly Snap Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for Fly Snap Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your Fly Snap Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (Fly Snap Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your Fly Snap Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
Fly Snap Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.