Package Included : ZTE Star 2 Android USB Driver, Modem, Com port
Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 32 bit & 64 bit
Filesize : 3.09Mb
Free usb drivers for ZTE Star 2 Android. Please make sure you have the correct model before download the driver to computer. Contact Us if you do not find a suitable usb driver for your device.
ZTE Star 2 Android Specification:
Network Band : GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + HSDPA 900/2100MHz
Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
Processor : 2.3GHz Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 Quad Core
Screen Size : 5.0 Inches, 1080 x 1920 Pixels Resolution + IPS Screen
Camera : 13.0MP Primary Camera + 5.0MP Secondary Camera
RAM : Unknown
GPU : Adreno 330
Dimensions : 140.3 x 69.2 x 6.9 mm
Weight : 130 gram
Features : New zte star 2 Comes With:-
1 x Phone
1 x AC power charger adapter
1 x Battery
1 x Earphones 3.5mm
1 x Data cable (100cm)
1 x zte star 2 English user manual
ZTE Star 2 Android USB Driver Installation Guide
Note: Please note that if your ZTE Star 2 Android android mobile phone is powered by MTK processor, here is how to install USB drivers for this model.
Warning! Please run as administrator if you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order for ZTE Star 2 Android usb driver to work properly.
Please skip this tutorial if your device is not powered by MTK CPU.
- Please enable USB debugging on your ZTE Star 2 Android, to do that go to Settings > Developer Options
- Download this driver to your computer (download link available at the end of this article), Extract using WinZIP or WinRAR, find a file “PdaNetA4150.exe” and launch it (Be sure to close all program).
- Choose your phone model (ZTE Star 2 Android), Select “Others” foe unknown made in China mobile phones.
- Press the install button.
- Now connect your ZTE Star 2 Android android mobile phone, there will be a popup message say your phone is now connected. Finish the installation.
ZTE Star 2 Android USB Driver For WinXP WinVista Win7
Note: This usb drivers compatible for Windows OS only, please contact us if you use Linux Ubuntu / Macintosh OS.